SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES SOURA SRINAGAR Advertised notification of eligible candidates for engagement as stipendiary Senior Residents in departments as per ANNEXURE-A on tenure basis for a period of one year
- ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
01. MD/MS/DM/M. Ch/DNB Degree from a recognized College/University (As defined by National Medical Commission).
02. State or Central Medical Registration (Permanent).
Upto 45 years
- FINANCIAL EMOLUMENTS
The appointed candidate shall be paid revised stipend of Rs. 67700/- plus other usual allowances as per admissible under rules. However, HRA shall be payable only in favor of those Senior Residents who are not provided accommodation of any kind at the SKIMS Campus.
- RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
Candidates have to apply online on SKIMS website click The link for filling of online application shall be available from 25.02.2023 11:00 A.M onwards to 06.03.2023 11:59 PM
No application shall be entertained after cut-off date
The candidate has to bring hard copy of print-out of filled application form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 from any branch of J&K Bank pledged in favor of Director Finance, SKIMS with copies of following self attested certificates on the date of Interview.
- DATE OF INTERVEW / INTERACTION
The date for Interview/Interaction shall be notified separately on SKIMS website.
- MORE JOBS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
- Government jobs in jammu and kashmir
- Jammu and Kashmir national health mission staff nurses job
- Private jobs in Kashmir
- Related jobs