Various Vacancies has been out from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for various posts and Regions. The Recruitment for filling up of various Non-Academic positions as specified below under Direct Recruitment through Open Competitive Examination,
Skill Tests and Interview as applicable, for its Headquarter National Institute of Education and Central Institute of Educational Technology at New Delhi,
Pandit Sunderlal Sharma Central Institute of Vocational Education at Bhopal, the Regional Institutes of Education at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru, Shillong and the Regional Production and Distribution Centers at Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Guwahati and Kolkata.
Essential, Desirable Qualifications, Experiences etc. As per posts mentioned in the part 2 and page 6-16 of notification pdf.
Mode of selection:-Written test,Skill Test + Interview depend upon posts
1. The crucial date for determination of the minimum and maximum age will b
22.04.2023 i.e. the date of publication of the Window Advertisement in the Hindustan Times, Dainik Jagran and in the Regional leading Newspapers of each State/UT.
2. The Date of Birth will b determined as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary
Examination Certificate, or marks sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Council as valid.
3. The permissible relaxation in upper age limit for posts reserved against each of the following categories as mentioned in Advertisement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in link Announcements>Vacancies>Non
Academic and tab (Samarth portal https://ncertnt.samarth.edu.in ) for applying the on-line application.
2. Before filling up the form, applicants are advised to carefully go through the detailed advertisement and instructions for filling-up the online form available on th www.ncert.nic.in website and confirm her/his/others eligibility with regard to
qualification/experience/age and fee exemptions etc.
3. All applicants except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen are required to pay application fee through online mode.
4. Fields with star (*) mark are mandatory and essential to b filled in by the applicant.
5. Once the “Final Submit” button is clicked after verifying the entered data, a Unique Registration Number (URN) will b generated.
Once the registration number is generated,no changes will b allowed by the web application. Please make sure to review your application carefully before submission.
1. Candidate(s) will make payment of Application Fees through On-Line Mode as under:-
Unreserved/OBC/EWS For Level : 10-12 :- Application Fees of Rs. 1500/- for each post.
For Level: 6 – 7 :- Rs. 1200/-for each post.
For Level : 2-5 :-Rs. 1000/- for each post.
For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex Service-men/
|Starting date||29 April 2023|
|Last Date||19 May 2023|
Latest government Jobs 👇