JK Sports Council Fresh applications through offline mode on prescribed format are invited from
domicile of J&K for engagement of past champion Athletes as Coaches/mentors in the following Sports disciplines at the Centres mentioned against each duly approved by SAI under Khelo India Scheme to strengthen Sports ecosystem at the grass root levels & also to have sustained source of income for proponent:
JK Sports Council, The applicants who fulfil the following eligibility criteria shall apply on the
prescribed format duly supported by coaching experience, Sports achievements, Academic/technical qualification certificates, I.D & address
Terms and conditions of JK Sports Council Recruitment 2023:
1) The maximum age on the last date of receipt of application should be 40 years. However relaxation shll b accorded in
deserving cases upto 01 year subject to
condition that candidate has represented in recognized International Competitions.
2) Incomplete application forms without requisite documents shall not b entertained.
3) The engagement is purely temporary and shall not confer any right for regularization.
4) The prescribed eligibility criteria are the minimum and mere possession of the
same does not entitle applicant for engagement.
5) Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are
false or suppress any material information. They are warned that they should in
no case alter or
otherwise temper with any entry in a document nor they should submit/upload a tempered fabricated document which shall b dealt with in terms of law.
It will b mandatory for each past champion Athlete to register themselves as a Coach on the National Sports repository system (NSRS) portal of SAI @ https://nsrs.kheloindia.govt.in
to become eligible to apply for
support under the component.
6) Past champion Athletes will be eligible for maximum remuneration of Rs. 3.00
lacs per year subject to the condition that minimum number of trainees should
not be less than 30 regular trainees in any given Sports discipline.
7) Past champion Athlete will b eligible to avail financial assistance for only one
Sports discipline to which that past champion belongs to.
However Coaches with NIS Certification could also b considered eligible for engagement.
8) Each Centre must strive to have equal ratio of male and female trainees.
9) Identification of talent pool will b done by respective past champion Athlete in
consultation with the Executive Director, SAI of the Regional centre/Divisional
Sports Officer of J&K Sports Council.
10)The agreement/MOU will b entered between J&K Sports Council and the
proponent before start of coaching.
11)The Khelo India Centre, Sub Scheme would be run for a period of 4 years
coinciding with the Olympic Cycle and Coterminous with Khelo India Scheme.
12) Minimum academic qualification should not b less than Matric.
13) The Coaching Experience shall b entertained from Government
Institutions/SAI/Recognized National Sports Federations/UT Associations on payroll basis.
Further details download notification click here