JKSSB Provisional Selection List out of the candidates Works Supervisor, Public Works and R&B Department
Hema Complex, Channi Himmat, Jammu/Zamzam Complex Rambagh, srinagar.
Provisional Selection List of the candidates for the post of Works Supervisor, Public Works (R&B) Department advertised vide Notification No.05 of 2020 dated 24.12.2020, under Item No. 134.
forwarded the requisition for making direct recruitment to the following 76 posts of Works Supervisor,
Divisional Cadre, Kashmir as per the detals indicated against each:
02 Whereas, the J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) advertised these 76 posts of Works Supervisor, as per the category-wise break up,
videe Notification No.05 of 2020 dated 24.12.2020, under Item No.134, for seeking applications from the eligible candidates.
Official website of JKSSB
03. Whereas, as per the Indent/Advertisement Notification,
the selection to these posts of Works Supervisor was required to be made on the basis of the merit obtained in the Written Examination only and
accordingly, the JKSSB conducted the Computer Based Test (CIST) for selection of candidates to the aforementioned
04. Whereas, after the publication of Result/Score Sheet, the candidates falling under the consideration zone were called for Document Verification (Dv)
5. Whereas, the Selection Committee, constituted vide Order No.221-SSB of 2022 dated 01.07.2022, has prepared the Provisional Selection List/Waiting List for these posts in accordance with merit obtained by candidates having regard to the rules governing the posts; and
06. Whereas, in an interim Order in the Case titled “Parvaiz Ahmad Rather & Others Vs Union Territory of JK 8& Others”, WP (C) No. 271/2022 dated 13.04.2022, the Hon’ble High Court, KL has directed as under:
“In view of the aforesaid facts and circumstances, in the ends of Justice, the interim order dated 22.02.2022 is modified and it is provided that as the selection process
for all 490 posts has been concluded respondents may proceed to declare the result also but keeping five posts vacant/reserved of the Works Supervisor for the petitioners till the decision of the writ petition.”
07. Whereas, in deference to the above directions of the Hon’ble Court, five (5) posts among these 76 advertised posts have been kept reserved as per the relevant category of the petitioners i.e.
02 in Open Merit Category, 02 in Resident of Backward Area Category and 01 in Social Caste Category.
08. Whereas, one of the required eligibility conditions for these posts of Works Supervisor, Public Works (RBB) Department is ITI Certificate in Building Construction or Carpentry Trade.
09. Whereas, various candidates figuring in the Provisional Selection List, have acquired/obtained their Certificate Course in Building Construction/Carpentry from Private Institutions.
The Board took up this matter with the Department of Skill Development, J&K as well as with other States/UTs and Board of Technical Education.
However, the recognition status in respect of these Institutions could not be verified in spite of repeated attempts.
10. Whereas, the Provisional Selection List for the aforementioned posts prepared in accordance with merit obtained and having regard to the rules/reservation rules governing the subject,
was placed before the Board in its 220h meeting held on 16.02.2023, which, after deliberations, approved its notification.
Private jobs in jammu and kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir services Selection board Selection list out
Download notification 👇
11. Now therefore, the Provisional Selection List of the candidates for the post of Works Supervisor, Public Works (RBB) Department, Division Cadre, Kashmir,
advertised vid Notification No.05 of 2020 dated 24.12.2020, under item No.134, Is hereby notification as per Annexure-A to this Notification. It is further ordered that:
(i) The above Provisional Selection List shall b subject to outcome of the writ petition(s), if any, pending in the Court of law.
(ii) The List shall also b subject to the outcome of such enquiry
involving any candidate(s), as figuring in this List.
(iii) This is a Provisional List only and mere figuring in that shall not confer any right to the candidates for final selection.
🔴In case any candidate/s is aggrieved with this jammu and kashmir service selection board Provisional Selection
he/she may represent through the email address Workssupervisorpwd@gmail.com
within five days from the date of its Notification, beyond which no representations shall b entertained .
The email should necessarily Include complete detals of the candidate including Name, Address, Roll Number and Contact Number.