Advertisement Notice for Hiring the Services of Specialist Doctors and Medical Officers (MBBS) under National Health Mission, J&K.
Applications are invited regarding the walk-in interview for hiring the services of Specialists and Medical Officer (MBBS) on contractual basis, under National Health Mission, J&K for District Kupwara and Govt. LD Hospital Srinagar.
1.Anaesthesia. Vacancy 1
For Govt. LD Hospital Srinagar
2.Gynaecologist Vacancy 1
For District Kupwara
3.Paediatrician Vacancy 2
For District Kupwara
PG Degree/Diploma in relevant recognized by medical council of india/J&k state medical council.
Rs.85000 per month
Maximum age limited upto 65 years is also the key point
Visit Official Website
OOf national health mission
1.Medical Officer (MBBS)
For District Kupwara Vacancy 4
2.Medical officer (MBBS)
For Govt. LD Hospital Srinagar Vacancy 4
MBBS degree recognized by medical council of india.
35000 per month (as base salary)
accordingly Plus special performance based incentives of 15000 per month (if applicable)
Maximum age limit upto 65 years
List of documents to be attached with the application form:
(i) Date of Birth Certificate
(ii) Domicile Certificate
(iii) Degree of requisite Qualification
iv) Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for;
v)Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
2. Hiring will b purely on contractual basis, initial contract for hiring shal b upto 31st March 2023, and further yearly extension will b subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of india.
3. Preference will b given to the Candidates from the local Districts (Srinagar and Kupwara respectively), the District Wise Merit List of the Candidates shall b prepared and the selection of the Candidates shall b made on District merit. If the candidate from local District is not available in that case Divisional Merit shall b considered and
4. Candidates should b Domicile of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
5. Candidates should bring filled application form along with the self-attested photo copies of the eligibility documents mentioned above to the office of the Mission Director, NHM, J&K at Ground Floor Block-4, old Secretariat Srinagar on the date of interview and
6. The Walk- in interview for the aforementioned posts is scheduled to b held on 14″ February 2023 in the office of the Mission Director, NHM, JAK at Old Secretariat Srinagar.
7. Application form shall also be available on the official website www.jknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mision, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever. and
8. Vacancies shown are tentative, subject to increase or decrease.and
9. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.and
10. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
JKNHM 36 Staff nurses recruitment
SKIMS Soura Job 2023
Target PMT Srinagar Job
Whenever you finding a job but you didn’t get basically