Islamic University of Science & Technology Recruitment 2023 Awantipora, Kashmir. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for walk-in-interview for the following positions purely on temporary/need basis for a period of six months.
Name of the posts:
Technician for operating the
1 MVA Receiving Station
Number of Post 2
ITI or Diploma passed out in electrical engineering with 3+years experience in operating the Electric Receiving Station
Working experience as technician with 5+ years experience in operating the Electric Receiving Station can also apply. (OR)
Retired Technicians or Higher Rank from the Department of KPDCL (UT of J&K)
Name of the posts
Technician for Maintenance of
UPS System at IUST
Number of post 1
ITI or Diploma passed out in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science Engineering/IT with 3+years experience in maintenance the UPS System
As technician with 5+ years experience in maintenance the UPS system
Required Candidate profile:
I. Should be ready to work in rotational / night shift
II. Should be able to join immediately.
III. Candidate having experience in operating the Electric Receiving Station/ UPS System would be an added advantage
Islamic University of Science & Technology Recruitment 2023 Notification 👇
Interested candidates should report to the office of the Executive Engineer, Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora along with all relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self attested) for the interview on 06-03-2023 at 11.00 a.m. Candidates should report to the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled time for scrutiny of documents.
1. The applications should be accompanied by the detailed CV containing all the details / contributions by the applicant along with original certificates.
2. Consolidated Salary per month: Rs. 14500/- per month
3. Age: Not preferable more than 60 years on the date of interview.
4. The engagement shall be purely on need basis, initially for a period of 06 months and shall not confer any right whatsoever on the prospective appointee to claim continuation or otherwise.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
Jammu University Lecturer recruitment 2023
Lecturer Vacancies out in kashmir
Border security force water wing Recruitment 2023 Salary 30k-60k🔥
Jammu and Kashmir National health mission Recruitment 2023
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Exam Calendar 2023